Red Chilli Recruitment are looking for TWO exceptional candidates for a highly exciting opportunity based in Wandsworth, London.
Our client is global household brand and are launching a pilot scheme for a brand new concept, which if successful will be rolled our across London and further afield.
As a solution for London based "Car Sharing" providers, they provide an in house service to maintain, clean, check, reposition etc vehicles used for car sharing purposes across cities. In addition, software is provided to plan and schedule servicing and maintenance needs and allow a booking system for the team to book in and administer jobs.
A pilot scheme is due to launch in Wandsworth in mid August, covering approx. 30 vehicles and will last for 2 months. If successful there may be an opportunity for ongoing work
We are therefore looking for 2 drivers to work on the pilot for the 2 month period.
Driver / Vehicle person to undertake duties including:
- Checking cars for damage
- Reporting faults / damage
- Refuelling vehicle
- Valeting interior and exterior
- Repositioning of vehicles across the Wandsworth area
- Checking water / oil / liquid levels
To be considered for this role you:
- Must be a competent driver
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Capable of using smart phone / apps
- Excellent customer service skills and communication.
- A similar background would be a distinct advantage
Mechanically minded Driver to undertake duties including:
- As above where required but in addition…..
- Fault find - basic level
- Repairs ie- jammed doors, flat tyre, dead battery
- Remedial works
- Problem solving
To be considered for this role, you
- Must have a “mechanical” mind regarding vehicles
- Have worked within a similar capacity before
- Ideally a breakdown/ recovery background would be ideal.
- Not necessary to be a qualified mechanic but capable of working on issues to resolve.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Must be flexible, customer focused and use own initiative.
- Must also be a competent smart phone user
Candidates for BOTH roles will ideally be situated in the Wandsworth area
Hours are approx 40 per week. Weekends may be required
Start date would be Monday 17th August. This would be a training week with a limited number of hours.
Pilot would kick-off Monday 24th of August and run for two consecutive months.
MUST be available for the whole period and able to start Monday 17th August for training