Location – Ipswich
Job Type – Full time / Permanent
Pay – Negotiable
Red Chill Recruitment are recruiting a Marine Electronics on behalf of our well established client based in Ipswich. This a full time permanent position with they pay being negotiable depending on candidate experience.
Roles / Responsibilities -
- Diagnosing and repairing faults on a variety of marine electronics systems.
- Ensuring all deficiencies noted and suitable recommendations are made.
- Installation and repair of electronic and navigational equipment.
- Applicants must have a good awareness of health and safety procedures in the workplace and exercise good housekeeping at all times
Skills / Experience -
- Marine electronic engineering experience.
- Strong analytical skills for methodical problem solving.
- Good time management.
- Strong team player with ability to also work alone.
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Full driving licence.