Location – Poole. Dorset
Job Type – Fixed Term Contract
Contract Length – 9 months
Pay – Negotiable
Red Chilli Recruitment are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, to work on behalf of our reputable company based Poole, Dorset. The role is a fixed term contract and will be for a period of 9 months.
Roles / Responsibilities -
- Managing all day to day financial accounting functions.
- Managing the year-end audit process.
- Producing monthly management accounts and related financial reports, including but not limited to variance analysis, budgets, and cash flow forecasts.
- Managing all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, cost accounting, inventory accounting and revenue recognition.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the financial forecasts and report variances.
- Producing Group consolidated accounts.
- Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Managing month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensuring all HMRC filings are done in accordance with required timescales.
- Managing business cash flow.
- Providing financial leadership to the business.
- Liaising with operational managers, responding to their financial inquiries and providing financial advice.
- Overseeing Purchase ledger, Sales ledger and Payroll.
Skills / Experience –
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified.
- Previous experience as a Financial Manager / Controller.
- Experience of using Sage Line 50.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel with an ability to use it to an advanced level.
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to work well independently.
- Proactive with the ability to identify process improvement and implement and changes.