Red Chilli Recruitment are actively seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer for a leading provider of ticketing solutions, to join their team in the Dundee area.
Based from home and reporting to the Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of ticketing machines on customer sites in and around the Dundee area.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide a responsive emergency repair service.
- Respond to service calls allocated by the call centre.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Accurately complete associated paperwork.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and set procedures.
- You will have experience within an electro-mechanical environment.
- Experience with ticket machines is desirable but they will consider candidates with a similar background as product training will be provided. Candidates with a background in ATM, Vending, EPOS, Gaming or IT break-fix engineering would be of particular interest.
- Previous field engineering experience.
- Clean driving licence.
The role is offering a basic salary of £21,500 plus overtime, company vehicle, paid travel time, 25 days holiday, phone / PDA and pension scheme.
Full product training will be provided.