Hours; Mon – Thursday: 7.30 am to 5.00 pm, 30 minute lunch break.
Friday: 7.30 am to 12.30pm.
Job type; Full time / Permanent
Pay; A competitive salary dependent on experience.
Opportunity for overtime at 1.4 times hourly rate.
Our well-established precision engineering client are looking for CNC Miller to join their team, working in a friendly past faced environment. The job involves fully programming CNC mills as well as setting and operating them.
- Programming, setting and operating of CNC mills
- Knowledge of Heidenhain
- Ensuring that quality and safety standards are always adhered to
- The necessary skill set to work within a team environment or individually
- Working effectively and efficiently on high valued and important components
- Carrying out all work in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant safe systems of work and generally in accordance with the company’s safety policies.
Experience / Skills:
- Experienced in programming CNC Mills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using the Heidenhain language
- Knowledge of how to machine, handle and protect all types of manufactured components
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
- Competitive Salary.
- A progressive, engaging work environment.
- Job security, training and career opportunities.
- The opportunity to earn overtime.
- Company group profit related bonus scheme.
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays.
- Company sickness scheme (subject to qualifying criteria).
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme (subject to qualifying criteria).